Uniform is compulsory for all students at DSLV Senior.
Through our uniform we hope to achieve:
- value for money
- comfort and smartness
- some choice within clear guidelines
- we also hope to ensure that students are not fashion victims at school thus reducing pressure on students to compete and parents to buy expensive items.
Details of the required uniform are listed below. Should you be unsure about any items of uniform please do not hesitate to contact the academy.
DSLV Senior Uniform
Available to purchase from Scallywags; 82, High Street, Daventry, NN11 4HU.
- Black Blazer With DSLV badge
- White shirt with formal collar; which can be tucked in and buttoned up to the collar, worn with the academy tie
- Black plain long sleeved v-necked jumper with DSLV badge (optional) worn under the blazer (From September 2012 this will be the only item of knitwear permitted in the academy)
- Black tailored plain skirt (not short and/or stretchy fabric) or plain black tailored trousers (not tight, narrow or stretchy fabric)
- Black or white socks or black tights
- Shoes - sensible, plain black formal, made of polishable material (not trainer style shoes, boots or pumps)
- Jewellery - watch, one pair of stud earrings and one charity band/bracelet (facial piercings of any kind are not permitted)
- Make-up - should not be noticeable if worn
PE Sports Kit
Available from Scallywags; 82, High Street, Daventry, NN11 4HU
- Maroon rugby shirt/reversible sky blue stripe - compulsory boys
- Maroon sweatshirt with DSLV logo - compulsory girls
- Plain white polo shirt with DSLV logo - compulsory girls/boys
- Maroon socks with logo - compulsory girls/boys
- Black shorts with logo AND/OR Tracksuit bottoms - compulsory girls/boys
Available from the high street
- Training shoes
- Football boots - compulsory
- Shinpads - compulsory
- White/black socks for indoor use
For more information about uniform please contact the Academy finance office 01327 313408.